Follow these steps to submit your app in Marketplace.
- In the Developer website, click Log in at the top-right corner.
- In the pop-up window, enter your Freshchat URL and click PROCEED. If you are not logged in to Freshchat, you will be redirected to the Support portal login page. In the login page, provide your Freshchat credentials and click LOGIN.
- Click Add New App.
- In the Add New App window, click Upload from Computer, select your app file, and click Open.
- Follow the instructions listed in the table to provide your app information.
FIELD DESCRIPTION App Name Provide your app name, it must be between 2 to 50 characters. This field is mandatory for all types of apps. Overview Provide an overview of your app, it should not exceed 250 characters. This field is mandatory for all types of apps. Description Provide an introduction briefing the purpose or benefits of your app. You can also list your app features. Use “you” or “your” to address your audience. This field is mandatory for all types of apps. Instructions If your app requires user action during installation, list them here in sequence. App Icon Provide an icon to represent your app in Marketplace. Ensure that your logo meets the following requirements.
- Image format is .PNG.
- Logo background is transparent.
- Aspect ratio is 1:1.
- Minimum resolution is 400 x 400 pixels.
Screenshots Provide screenshots to illustrate how your app works. You can capture different states and process flows to give users a better insight into your app. Ensure that your screenshots meet the following requirements.
- Image format is .PNG.
- Maximum of five screenshots.
- Minimum resolution is 1350 x 850 pixels.
App Category Select the appropriate category, you can select upto three categories. These categories help customers easily filter and find your app in the gallery. This is a mandatory field for Freshchat apps and External apps. Support Email Provide your support email for customers to reach you in case of any queries regarding your app. This is a mandatory field for Freshchat apps and External apps. Support URL Provide the link to your helpdesk or a solution article. This is a mandatory field for Freshchat apps and External apps.
- To add more languages, click the Languages tab and select the language from Add new Language.
- Click Save to save the app details or click Save and Publish to submit your app for approval. Once your app is reviewed and approved by Freshchat, it will be published in Marketplace.